Rush University Medical Center
Circle Medical Management has a strong affiliation with Rush University Medical Center (RUMC). We have been the inpatient dialysis provider at Rush since 1988. All of our Medical Directors are part of the Division of Nephrology and in leadership roles at the Medical Center. Our Chief Operating Officer, Director of Nursing, and Home Dialysis Nurse Coordinator are all former RUMC employees.
We work closely with RUMC to enhance the quality and efficiency of care for RUMC patients. Circle staff work closely with the Rush Transplant and Dialysis Access programs. We participate in committees to reduce infections and collaborate with the Rush Pediatric dialysis program.
More CMM affiliations:
- National Kidney Foundation
- National Kidney Foundation of Illinois
- Renal Support Network
- Renal Network Inc
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease
- Medicare ESRD
- Rush University Medical Center - (312) 942-5000
- Rush University Kidney Transplant Program - (312) 942-4227
- Rush University Nephrologists/Edmund J. Lewis and Associates - (312) 850-8431
- Home Dialysis Central